So, what is all the fuss about exfoliation? It is basically the process of removing dead skin cells which leaves your skin looking fresher, and feeling softer. It’s also useful for helping to prevent and clear acne prone skin (which makes it awesome for teenagers, and for mum’s like me around “that time of the month”!).
However, not all exfoliators are created equal and it’s important to use one that is gentle and non-abrasive.
Miss Magoo's Exfoliating Facial Lotion works on two levels to leave your skin soft and smooth:
- Mechanical exfoliation. We use natural jojoba beads which gently remove dead skin cells when massaged onto the skin.
- Chemical exfoliation. Don’t be freaked out by the word “chemical”! We use a natural fruit acid AHA which is a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts Sugar Cane, Apple, Orange, Lemon, and Camellia. The AHA enables exfoliation at a deeper level of the skin.
I personally use Miss Magoo’s Exfoliating Facial Lotion in place of my cleanser twice a week and have seen real benefits including:
- Clearer, brighter skin that feels soft and smooth;
- No more dead skin cells;
- Pimples are kept at bay; and
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles – who doesn’t want that!